Skincare gifts for all budgets
By: Carla Snuggs
If you’re still searching for the perfect Christmas gift, give the gift of great skin! Here are few luxe and glamorous skincare products that we love. From lavish anti-aging serums to hydrating masks and steamers, Posh Beauty Blog has rounded up some of the best products in skincare. There’s a little something to fit every budget and lifestyle.
1) Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Capsules ($40, Usa.Weleda.com) 30 skincare capsules with rose hipseed oil and evening primrose to hydrate and reduce wrinkles
2) Maijan Steamers ($17, Stylebell.com) Luxurious DIY tea facial -- the Maijan Radiance Healing Herbal Facial Steam is great for oily skin
3) Massage Envy Spa's Exclusive Murad Healthy Skin Regimen Kits ($36.00 to $45.00, Massagenvy.com) Love the environmental shield kit and it's great for travel
4) Eminence Organic Skincare Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque ($32.00 FragranceNet.com) Smells heavenly and really hydrates the skin
5) Juice Beauty Green Apple Age-Defy Serum ($47.20, Fragrancenet.com) Age defense serum that really brightens the tightens skin and gets it glowing again
6) 3Girls Holistic Day Serum ($22, 3girlsholistic.com) One of my favorite serums -- check out the discovery kit to try a variety of the 3Girls Holistic products
7) Revitarest Butterfly Pillow ($39.00, Revitarest.com) Helps you get the beauty sleep you need and reduces wrinkles caused by standard pillows
8) TheraNeem Naturals Purifying Neem Facial Mask ($16.99, Organixsouth.com) A natural, paraben and gluten-free mask with Neem that detoxes the skin and draws out impurities
What's on your holiday skincare wish list?