Spring nail art using KISS Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit
By: Carla Snuggs
Don’t hold back when it comes to nail art this spring! Make a statement with bold colors and layers of sparkles that can all be created at-home using KISS Salon Secrets! Celebrity manicurist, Gina Edwards performs nail magic on the runways and on celebrities, so find your inspiration using these expert tips:
Nail Art Tips:
- Dab dotting tools with topcoat to pick up rhinestones or jewels. This helps them ‘stick’ to the tool so you can easily place them onto the nail.
- Don’t worry about length when using foil tape; use cuticle scissors to cut excess after your pattern is in place.
- You can never use enough glitter!
- If applying glitter to an imPRESS shade, paint the clear base/top coat onto the area you plan to apply the glitter to make it stick
- When applying glitter to concentrated areas of the nail, use the flat brush dampened in a bit of polish remover to pick up the glitter; pat designated area with the tip of the brush.
KISS Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit ($9.99, Walgreens & CVS)
- Salon-inspired nail art kit with at-home convenience
- Largest assortment of differing art components
- Can be used with imPRESS Press-On Manicure
Sponsored by Kiss
Do you use nail art kits? Leave a comment and share your favorites with us!