A review of Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea With Hibiscus & Cinnamon
By Carla Snuggs
Anyone who truly knows me knows that I am a coffee addict and a coffee snob as well. However, I have been adding more tea to my diet, so when Kiss Me Organics sent me their Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon to try, I was thrilled! I usually drink green tea or chai tea, but had never tried dandelion root tea. It is absolutely lovely! Before, I get into the review, here’s the tea on the tea:
About Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon (via Kiss Me Organics):
- USDA Organic
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Aids in Liver & Kidney Detoxification
- 2 heaping grams per tea bag
Why I LOVE of Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon
- Tastes and smells amazing! This organic dandelion root tea is earthy and flowery with a light cinnamon flavor. The tea has a natural slight sweetness to it, so no need for sugar or honey. It’s the perfect tea for curling up with a good book when you’re unwinding at the end of the day. I have been drinking two cups per day of this dandelion root tea and, therefore, less unhealthy beverages like diet soda.
- I love that something that tastes so wonderful is organic, non-GMO, vegan and has so many vitamins and health benefits. I love that the hibiscus and cinnamon may help regulate blood pressure, regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Kiss Me Organic’s organic dandelion tea is super affordable. For under $20, you’ll receive 5 20-count boxes (100 tea bags).
Disclosure: Press samples were provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review.
Have you ever tried dandelion tea? Leave your comments below!