A review of Hum Nutrition Red Carpet and Daily Cleanse
By Carla Snuggs
HUM Nutrition is an all-natural beauty-nutrition brand inspired by the idea that beauty comes from within. Sold in Sephora, HUM Nutrition products have been featured in Glamour, Marie Claire, Vogue and even on Bravo! HUM Nutrition has different lines that help support skincare, hair, nails, weight and overall lifestyle.
Red Carpet is one of their most popular products that contains Black Currant Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil to support soft, glowing skin and longer & stronger hair.
Daily Cleanse contains botanical herbs that clear skin, including Milk Thistle - with Silymarin that some studies have linked to easing symptoms of eczema.
I am a huge believer in/supporter of beauty nutrition (plus I do suffer from eczema), so I was super excited to give the products a try! I inquired to find out whether or not I could take them together and got the green light, so my notes are based on taking both Red Carpet and Daily Cleanse together.
Why I love HUM Nutrition's Red Carpet and Daily Cleanse
- While I was taking Red Carpet and Daily Cleanse, I noticed softer, smother skin from head to toe. I had some sort of breakout happening on my neck and chest and this went away very quickly. I get hormonal breakouts and during the time I was taking the supplements - no monthly breakout. I did not have any bouts with eczema while taking the supplements (I tend to get have an eczema breakout during times of stress, and boy am I stressed).
- Red Carpet and Daily Cleanse are super easy to take – just take 2 softgels once per day, with food.
- HUM Nutrition supplements are clinically proven, non-GMO, gluent free and pure and potent – super important!
- I love the packaging – superficial but they really stand out among all of my supplements making it really easy to remember to take them on a daily basis
- You can take a quick quiz to find out what products are right for you, plus you get a free personal nutritionist to help you with any questions you may have.
I look forward to trying more HUM Nutrition Supplements including Skinny Bird and Moody Bird!
Disclosure: Press samples were provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review.
What supplements do you take for radiant skin and strong, shiny hair? Leave your comments below!