Valentine’s Day fragrance gift guide
By: Carla Snuggs
Valentine’s Day is days away, so if you haven’t picked up a gift for a special woman or man in your life, consider spoiling him or her with fragrance. Or, if you’re looking for a new swoon-worthy scent to wear on Valentine’s Day, we have something for you. No matter your style or budget, there are some great fragrances to try. Here are some wonderful fragrances for men and Women for Valentine’s Day.
1. Couture Couture by Juicy Couture -- Notes: Pink grape, Orange flower, Mandarin, Plum, Honeysuckle, Sandalwood ($65, Shop.nordstroms.com)
2. Lisa Hoffman Beauty Kerala Ashok Garden Fragrance Bracelet: Experience the beauty and heart of India's Ashok blossom with complementing notes of Deep Violet, Ripe Pear, Velvety Apricot, and Sheer Jasmine. Cast in bright silver with vintage glass beads in dreamy purple, this bracelet acts as a constant reminder to inhale bliss and exhale peace ($75, Lisahoffmanbeauty.com).
3. Body Fantasies Body Spray: This Valentine's Day, why buy just one expensive scent for the love in your life? Put together a bouquet of scents for her to choose from depending how she's feeling on any given day. A beautiful assortment of fragrances – many clean, fresh and revitalizing, others sweet, sexy, and vibrant. We love Japanese Cherry Blossom and Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy; they’re perfect for Valentine’s Day ($6.99. Fragrancerebel.com)
4. BOSS NUIT Pour Femme Eau de Parfum --Top Notes: Aldehydes, Peach. Middle Notes: White flowers, Jasmine, Violet. Base Notes: Crystalline moss, Sandalwood (50 ml $59, 75 ml $75, HUGO BOSS stores and hugoboss.com)
5. Amala Renew Rose Room & Linen Mist and Rose Concentrate: Amala natural and organic skincare’s Apothecary Renew Rose Room & Linen Mist ($24) and Rose Concentrate ($20). Featuring organic Turkish Rose renowned for its calming, centering properties and classic aroma, a few spritzes of the therapeutic mist (on sheets and pillows, in the office, car or at home) can help foster stress relief. Amala’s Rose Room & Linen Mist bottle contains 3,000 rose petals.
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette -- Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit. Middle Notes: Elemi, Pink pepper. Base Notes Leather, Tobacco, Vetiver ($105, Macys.com)
EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 Rouge – Notes: Notes Ginger, Black Pepper and Cardamom, contrasted with a sparkling iced red tea note ($65 EDT 100mL, $41 EDT 30mL at Bloomingdale’s and Bloomingdales.com)
HUGO Red --Top Notes: Grapefruit, Pink pepper, Galbanum. Middle Notes: Pineapple, Rhubarb, Cedar. Base Notes Tonka bean, Amber ($52 EDT 75ml, $75 EDT 100ml, HUGO BOSS stores and www.hugoboss.com)
Gucci Made to Measure – Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, French Lavender, Anis Seed, Sri Lankan Nutmeg, Juniper Berry, Cistus Labdanum, Patchouli, Leather ($68, Sephora.com)
Creed Aventus -- Notes: Notes: Top: black currant, Italian bergamot, French apples, royal pineapple. Middle: roses, dry birch, Moroccan jasmine, patchouli. Base: musk, oak moss, ambergris, vanilla (1 oz., $165, Shop.nordstrom.com)
What's on your Valentine's Day Wish List? Leave your comments below!