Rowenta Beauty has launched a line of brand new professional, salon-quality hair tools. Today, Posh Beauty Blog is bringing you a step-by-step tutorial for using the Versa Style Iron. The tutorial is by Josue Perez*, Celebrity Stylist at Serge Normant at John Frieda in NYC. With Josue’s tips and the Rowenta Versa Style Iron, you’ll be able to style your hair like you jumped out of his celeb-adorned chair!
What it is:
The 5-in-1 master tool, Versa Style Iron, achieves the results of five salon tools: a flat iron, roller set, and three curling irons in just one, easy to use tool. The iron features exclusive ProCurling™ technology, complete with rounded rubber edges to curl, wave or create incredible root lift while the ceramic-coated, tourmaline-boosted plates deliver long lasting shine.
How to Use it
Why I love it
- Ever since I received my Versa Style Iron, I’ve barely touched my Chi flat iron or my curling iron because the Versa Style Iron does it all.
- When you use the Versa Style Iron, you will notice it has curved edges (ProCurling Technology) so you get soft friction and a soft grip that you can easily control.
- The Versa Style Iron is perfect for traveling. Spring break and summer festivals are right around the corner. When you’re on the go, there’s no need to bring your flat iron, curling iron and flexirods, just bring your Versa Style Iron. Plus it comes with a heat resistant pouch to store it in.
- I love the LCD screen as it accurately displays the temperature selection, and you can adjust the temperature from 260°F to 400°F.
- When using the Versa Style Iron on human hair extensions or on synthetic hair, as I have, you can simply adjust the Versa Style Iron to a lower heat or the temperature recommended for the type of hair you’re using.
About JOSUE PEREZ: Josue is responsible for some of the hottest heads in Hollywood including Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Sarah Jessica Parker, Stella McCartney, Katrina Bowden, Quentin Tarantino, Mark Sanchez and more. He was named one of Allure's hottest rising hairstylists for his haircuts and blowouts. Josue is definitely on his way to the top. His work has been seen on the pages of international magazines including InStyle (US and Germany), Maxim, Marie Claire, Latina, Harper's Bazaar and is often hailed in "How to get this look" in weeklies and countless magazines and websites. His passion and talent for cutting hair was inspired by his sister, Sally Perez Monterrosa, also respected in the industry. It didn't take much time while experimenting with his sister's hairstyling tools to realize this was something he had a natural eye for and quickly excelled at. He started refining his technique at the Ricardo Rojas Madison Avenue Salon in NYC. You can find him now in the Meatpacking District at Serge Normant at John Frieda.
Sponsored by Rowenta Beauty, but all opinions are my own
Have you ever tried any of the newest Rowenta Beauty hair tools? Leave us a comment below!