Scotch Color & Pattern Duct Tape DIY Jewelry Organizer
By Carla Snuggs
Last week, Posh Beauty Blog showed you how to set up, organize, and beautify your vanity. One of the things you can do to clear vanity clutter is to keep your jewelry well-organized and easy to access. Here is a fun and easy DIY jewelry organizer project, courtesy of 3M Scotch Color & Pattern Tape.
- Cork scraps
- 1 old flat frame
- Scotch Color & Pattern Tape
- 3 push pins
1. Draw it! I sketched out my ideas with pencil and paper.
2. Gather your supplies! I used thick cork scraps, an old flat frame, Scotch Color & Pattern Tape, scissors, and three push pins.
3. Cut the cork to fit the frame. Use the tape to adhere it to the frame backing. Draw a diagonal line across the cork and frame.
4. Cover the bottom section with the tape. Wrap the ends around the back side of the cork sheet.
5. Repeat this step to cover the rest of the cork sheet.
6. Use the tape to cover the entire frame. Since my frame was black, I had to cover it with 2 layers of tape.
7. Cut 3 strips of tape a little bit longer than the width of the frame. Fold them in half lengthwise so you have three narrow pieces. Braid them together then tape the ends to the cork sheet.
8. Place the entire cork sheet in the frame and secure it with a few pieces of tape. Then place the push pins in the cork and you’re ready to display your baubles and beads!
Sponsored by 3M // all opinions are my own
How do you keep your jewelry organized? Leave your ideas below!