Get flawless skin with the Kelley West Microderm360 at home microdermabrasion system
By Carla Snuggs
One way to get great skin and youthful complexion that is the envy of all of your friends is through microdermabrasion. If you’re like me and you have some areas of hyperpigmentation, dry skin and large pores, microdermabrasion may be for you!
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, non-invasive way of skin resurfacing through mechanical exfoliation with vacuum suction. Microdermabrasion may help:
- Improve age spots and black heads
- Remove thicker, uneven outer layer of skin
- Reduce scarring, discoloration and sun damage
- Improve hyperpigmentation
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, 11 o’clock lines
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Increase your collagen production for a younger looking complexion
Kelley West Microderm360
You can get microdermabrasion treatments from your esthetician or you can use the Microderm360 at home microdermabrasion system. Microderm360 is the creation of renowned Licensed Medical Aesthetician, Kelley West who has worked with some of the world’s leading plastic surgeons and dermatologists. You may have seen Kelley West on The Doctors, E!, Entertainment Tonight, EXTRA and other television shows.
The Microderm360 is equipped with a revolutionary new patent rotating head that allows the Diamond Tip to access hard-to-reach parts of the body at a precise angle. It is the only product with this feature. You can do your face, hands, neck, elbows, feet and more.
The Diamond Tip abrades the skin while the powerful vacuum sucks up the dirt and bacteria from the deepest part of the pore. This gets the pore extremely clean. As microdermabrasion resurfaces the skin, it stimulates blood circulation and also stimulates your body’s own production of elastin, protein, and vitamin D; everything needed to clean and plump your skin.
Why I Love Microderm360
- Microdermabrasion treatments at the spa or dermatologist can add up, so by purchasing the Microderm360, you’re saving money. I love getting professional skincare treatments, but get this - the Microderm360 retails for $249, about the cost of two professional microdermabrasion treatments and it’s effective. If you’re using it 2 times a week, you’re saving big bucks.
- I have dry skin and hyperpigmentation and the Microderm360 has really helped me prevent these issues when I use it 2 to 3 times per week, because it exfoliates like no other! Temperatures are dropping and indoor heating can dry out my skin even more, so I love using the Micorderm360 on my hands to keep them silky smooth.
- The Microderm360 makes a great holiday gift! I plan to purchase one for my sister who is obsessed with anti-aging treatments.
- Do not use the Microderm360 on delicate areas like private body areas or the eye area
- You also should not use the Microderm360 if you take blood thinners or you have certain skin conditions or medical conditions like autoimmune disorders, sunburn, rosacea or you have lesions on the skin. Check with your doctor first.
- Be sure keep your diamond tips clean. It’s easy - just use with soapy water and a toothbrush. Then, let them dry thoroughly so they don’t rust.
Kelley West Microderm360 ($249.00, Microderm360.com)
What you get:
- Microderm360° microdermabrasion tool
- Small Fine Stainless Steel Diamond Tip - surface tip for face
- Large Coarse Stainless Steel Diamond Tip - surface tip for body
- AC adapter
- 60 filters
- Velvet travel pouch
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Have you ever had a microdermabrasion treatment? Have you ever DIY? Leave your comments below!
A sample was provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review.