Hard Candy’s spring makeup collection has landed at Walmart
By Carla Snuggs
Hard Candy has unveiled the spring collection available exclusively at Walmart and Walmart.com! Hard Candy is the perfect makeup line for Posh Beauties on a budget, as the spring line ranges from $3 to $9.
You'll find innovations like:
- CC color correcting tinted moisturizer sticks with marbled center cores
- Glamoflauge Lite: a blendable, customizable take on our best selling coverup/concealer
- A full size shadow primer that is second to none and the most sought after product in the brand
- Tie-Die shadows
- New primers developed to correct dark spots, color correct and get rid of shine
- A baked contouring trio for an all over captivating glow and spectacular definition
- A contouring, highlighting cheek stick which creates a multi-dimensional look
- Ombre lipsticks
- Lashaholic, Ginormous, Ginormous plus Lash Boosting Serum, Flat to Fab and Lash Ink mascaras are now carded and reformulated with new brushes
- New shades available in: polishes, Just Face It, All Glossed Up, Shadowholic, CC correction crème, Lite Bright, Glossaholic, Walk the Line, Take Me Out liners and Poppin Pigments
My favorites from the collection:
Single & Loving It Multi-color Single Eye Shadow in Sandy Beach ($3) – all my favorite sandy shades in one, so I can just tuck it in my purse and go!
Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain in Ink Black ($7) – waterproof so it’s perfect for long days at the beach.
Ombre Lipstick in Friendly ($6) – makes it super easy to do ombre lips because the two complementary shades are in one lipstick.
Sponsored by Hard Candy - all opinions are my own. Images courtesy of Hard Candy,
Have you tried any of Hard Candy's spring collection? Leave your thoughts below.