15 beauty stocking stuffers under $50
by Carla Snuggs
Good things really do come in small packages! Posh Beauty Blog is bringing you last minute holiday stocking stuffer ideas for the beauty lover. From luxurious lip gloss sets to gorgeous holiday nail polishes and holiday palettes, we've rounded up some of the best holiday beauty products that will fit neatly in a stocking, and they are all under $50!
1) Paul Mitchell Holiday Sets: Paul Mitchell has the perfect holiday gift sets packaged in pretty cases with pops of color and cheeky taglines. My fave? Stay Calm and Curl On which includes : Spring Loaded™ Frizz-Fighting Shampoo, Spring Loaded™ Frizz-Fighting Conditioner, and Ultimate Wave (15.99-$29.99; Salons and Paul MitchellSchools)
2) Mineral Fusion Nail Polish: Gorgeous, shimmery nail polishes perfect for holiday manicures. They’re formulated with natural minerals and they're toulene free (Pictured: Shimmering Shale) ($7.99, Mineralfusion.com)
3) Sole Goddess Blister Protection Foot Balm: Say goodbye to painful, blistered feet caused by your favorite heels; this foot balm is an absolute lifesaver! ($18.75, Solegoddess.com)
4 and 5) jane iredale Chocoholiks : Give the gift of chocolate without the calories. These gorgeous lip glosses are erfect for the chocoholic in your life. Smells heavenly ($35, shop.janeiredale.com). We also love the jane iredale Snappy Brush Wand ($30, shop.janeiredale.com) This handy brush wand has three interchangeable magnetic brushes, so it’s great for traveling!
6) LAQA&Co. Fiver Lip Kit: A set of 5 glossy, long-last, high pigmented Lil Lip Pencils. We're obsessed with every color, but especially love the hot pink, Lambchop ($32.00, Laqaandco.com).
7) Frankie Rose Cosmetics 3 Shade Blush: Highlight and contour your cheeks like a PRO and get the perfect pop of color with this 3 Shade Blush. Choose between Ravish (shown) or Enchant ($35, Frankierosecosmetics.com)
8) Gabriel Cosmetics Winter Nail Collection: In love with this winter nail collection which features the hot colors from fall/winter runways. They're also 5-free (Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Camphor and Phthalate). Poseidon and Wicked Plum (pictured) are our faves! (8.50, Gabrielcosmetics.com)
9) Pure Ice Cosmetics Puttin’ on the Glitz Collection (Holiday 2013): These very affordable nail polishes make the perfect holiday stocking stuffers. Pure Ice has some really gorgeous, long lasting colors and glitter pots to choose from. Work Play Polish does a series of super cute manicure with this holiday collection ($1.99, Pureicecosmetics.com and available at Walmart).
10) Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 3 Piece Starter Kit: Give the gift of silky straight hair! This 3-piece kit contains Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo, Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner and Ever Straight Brazilian Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum. Perfect for thick, wavy hair (9.99, Ulta.com and Target)
11) Somersets Women’s Extra Delicate and Extra Sensitive Shaving Oil: Since switching to shaving oil, Somersets' are my favorite. The extra delicate shaving oil is perfect for sensitive skin in the bikini area and helps you get a smooth shave without the irritation and razor burn (6.99, Somersetsusa.com)
12) Yardley London’s sweet seasonal Limited Edition Bath Bars in Almond Buttercream and Vanilla and Sweet Orchid (.99, available at Walgreens stores nationwide until January 2014) In love with the Vanilla & Sweet Orchard. They both smell incredible!
13) Eufora Creative Streak: Spray-in temporary vibrant hair color in Tickled Pink, Passionately Purple and True Blue. They’re formaldehyde-free and formulated with botanical extracts. Best of all, they wash out easily the next morning without staining. Use Eufora Creative Streak to recreate the look Sienna Miller was rocking at the British Fashion Awards ($45, Eufora.net).
14) Ouidad 2013 Holiday Kits:You can choose from a variety of Ouidad trios, but I love the Eat, Drink & Be Curly trio ($40, Ouidad.com) Quench thirsty curls with this trio, including a moisture rich shampoo, vitamin packed conditioner and curl defining gel. The trio includes Curl Quencher™ Moisturizing Shampoo, Curl Quencher™ Moisturizing Conditioner and my fave Curl Quencher™ Moisturizing Styling Gel, A non drying, light hold gel defines and smoothes curls with botanical emollients to condition and enrich thirsty curls