Never run out of ink again with the HP Instant Ink Program
By Carla Snuggs
As life (and work) gets busier and places greater demands on you, it’s important to find ways that help you manage your tasks. That’s where technology (like the revolutionary HP Instant Ink program) can greatly assist you in becoming more creative and productive, while helping you get more done in less time.
As a beauty and lifestyle blogger who’s frequently working on computer projects, I’m always looking for more ways to be productive and get things done. I also use a lot of ink as I tend to create mood boards and vision boards to get a clear vision of the projects I'm working on. And running out of ink when you have important tasks to finish is NO FUN!
HP Instant Ink is an innovative ink replacement service designed to save consumers up to 50 percent on ink while ensuring that you #NeverRunOut of ink when you need it most.
Right now, you can save up to 50% on Printer Ink Replacement with HP Instant Ink PLUS Receive an Additional 3 Months Free - Use Promo Code 3MONTHS and Sign up Now! Click here and use Promo Code 3Months
What is HP Instant Ink?
When you’re handling several projects at one time, the last thing you want to think about is ordering ink (or for that matter — unexpectedly running out just when you need it). That’s where the HP Instant Ink program does the thinking (and planning ahead) for you.
Connected via a wireless HP printer (like the ultra-powerful HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One Printer), your printer alerts HP when the ink starts to run low, and HP sends you ink before you run out. In addition, the program lets you save up to 50% on ink. The best part is — the low-cost, flexible monthly plans start at $2.99 (ink, shipping, and recycling included) and can be canceled or changed at any time.
Here’s How The Instant Ink Program Works:
* Ensure that you have an eligible printer and that it has an Internet connection.
* Go to the HP Instant Ink Web site and sign up for a plan that comes closest to matching the number of pages you print monthly. You’ll need a credit card for this.
* There’s no annual fee and ink, shipping, and cartridge recycling are included. You can change or cancel your plan online at any time.
* Once you’ve signed up, HP then mails you special HP Instant Ink cartridges when your printer runs low on ink- their ink cartridges arrive in several days. The cartridges you receive are “special” because they contain more ink than XL ink cartridges, and you’ll need to replace them less often than retail ink cartridges.
* Billing and service start after you install your first HP Instant Ink cartridge in your printer, and from that point on, your printer tells HP when to send more ink.
* Your service is not based on how many cartridges you use, so for instance, you can print as many high-quality color photos as you like without being charged more.
There Are Three Instant Ink Plans Available:
1. Occasional printing — $2.99 per month
50 pages per month included (that’s 6¢ per page regardless of color, page coverage, or page size). Each additional set of 15 pages is $1.00 (that’s 6.7¢ per page regardless of color, page coverage, or page size). You can roll over up to 50 unused pages.
2. Moderate printing — $4.99 per month
100 pages per month included (that’s 5¢ per page regardless of color, page coverage, or page size). Each additional set of 20 pages is $1.00 (that’s also 5¢ per page regardless of color, page coverage, or page size). Roll over up to 100 unused pages.
3. Frequent printing — $9.99 per month
300 pages per month included (that’s 33¢ per page regardless of color, page coverage, or page size).
Print more? Each additional set of 25 pages is $1.00 (that’s 4¢ per page regardless of color, page coverage, or page size. Roll over up to 300 unused pages. This is a GREAT deal, especially when the lowest color Cost Per Page (CPP) of an HP inkjet printer using XL cartridges can cost upwards of 6.7¢. Plus, that calculation is based on a page coverage of only 5 percent per color when borderless photos have a page coverage of 100 percent.
Note that the cost per page of Instant Ink is the same whether you are printing an address label or a borderless 8.5"X 11" color photo. You should never again have to run out to the store in your pajamas at the last minute in order to buy ink for that project that is due tomorrow morning. Finally, you no longer have to concern yourself and pester others about mindlessly printing too many high-coverage or color pages in an attempt to conserve ink, money, and shopping time.
SERVICE AVAILABLE in the following countries
United States • Canada • Germany • France • Spain • UK
Beauties, right now, you can save up to 50% on Printer Ink Replacement with HP Instant Ink PLUS Receive an Additional 3 Months Free - Use Promo Code 3MONTHS and Sign up Now! Click here and use Promo Code 3Months