Your oral health is about more than your teeth
If you notice changes in your face, there may be an underlying health issue
Tips for aiding healthy digestion
Considering vaginal cosmetic surgery? Here's what to expect
A few ways to lose weight in the comfort of your own home
Enter to win a bottle of BikiniBOD's Ultimate Beauty Body Formula
Tart cherries have a variety of health benefits including cardiovascular health benefits and improved sleep patterns
Join Wanderlust Hollywood at the WHY MEDITATE 2016 Conference
Some kitchen products you may want to reduce or avoid
Learn about the new skin cancer advocacy platform that raises skin cancer awareness
Get your beauty sleep with Natrol® Melatonin Fast Dissolve
Take care of your body internally and get beautiful, radiant skin with Organic India
Here’s how you can put the “Selma Hayek” technique to use to become instantly more beautiful
A review of Zenwise Labs Advanced Green Tea Extract
A review of Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea With Hibiscus & Cinnamon
By Carla Snuggs
Anyone who truly knows me knows that I am a coffee addict and a coffee snob as well. However, I have been adding more tea to my diet, so when Kiss Me Organics sent me their Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon to try, I was thrilled! I usually drink green tea or chai tea, but had never tried dandelion root tea. It is absolutely lovely! Before, I get into the review, here’s the tea on the tea:
About Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon (via Kiss Me Organics):
- USDA Organic
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Aids in Liver & Kidney Detoxification
- 2 heaping grams per tea bag
Why I LOVE of Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon
- Tastes and smells amazing! This organic dandelion root tea is earthy and flowery with a light cinnamon flavor. The tea has a natural slight sweetness to it, so no need for sugar or honey. It’s the perfect tea for curling up with a good book when you’re unwinding at the end of the day. I have been drinking two cups per day of this dandelion root tea and, therefore, less unhealthy beverages like diet soda.
- I love that something that tastes so wonderful is organic, non-GMO, vegan and has so many vitamins and health benefits. I love that the hibiscus and cinnamon may help regulate blood pressure, regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Kiss Me Organic’s organic dandelion tea is super affordable. For under $20, you’ll receive 5 20-count boxes (100 tea bags).
Disclosure: Press samples were provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review.
Have you ever tried dandelion tea? Leave your comments below!
A review of HUM Nutrition's Red Carpet and Daily Cleanse
A review of Dr. Mercola Premium Supplements Organic Greens