Enter to win a three-month subscription to FitFusion online fitness media streaming service
By Carla Snuggs
I am so excited to let you know that Posh Beauty Blog has partnered with FitFusion to bring you an exciting giveaway! FitFusion is a subscription-based online fitness streaming media service that has expanded its roster of premium fitness gurus and workout video library to include over 24 trainers, 260+ workouts, and more than 100 hours of videos!
Posh Beauty Blog is giving away a three-month subscription to FitFusion to three lucky winners! Keep reading to learn more about FitFusion, plus nutritionist Adita Lang provides 6 easy fitness tips to help you meet your fitness goals.
Scroll down to enter this fabulous giveaway!
A little over a year ago, FitFusion launched with 15 trainers and the goal of fusing together fitness and workout videos with the country’s best known trainers and top-tier fitness instructors. The site has quickly expanded to become an online destination, bringing America’s top trainers right into viewers’ homes via iPads, iPhones, Androids, Chromecast and AppleTV and more.
The current trainers found on FitFusion include: Jillian Michaels, Zuzka Light, Gaiam Fitness, Erica Ziel, Tara Stiles, Billy Blanks, Doonya Studios, Jennifer Galardi, Jennifer Nicole Lee, Dashama, Mike Donavanik, Yoga Fit, Mark Moon, Dr. Zelana Montminy, Kim Lyons, Janis Saffell, Amber Gregory, Evelyn Lozada, Tone it Up Girls, Tia Mowry, Andrea Orbeck, Basheerah Ahmad, Cassey Ho, Heel Hop, Adita Lang, Jaime McFaden, Ilyse Baker, and Claudia Molina.
The easy-to-use website lets users switch up their workout routine with a varied selection of different disciplines, including yoga, strength, dance, weight loss, prenatal, Pilates, healthy living, Tai Chi, and more. Users can also sort videos by date and most popular, as well as shortest and longest, if they only have a specific amount of time to work out or want to get the newest workouts.
FitFusion subscriptions are $9.99 per month. FitFusion also offers video rentals and digital downloads, which range from $1.99-9.99, for those who want to try the site without committing to a subscription. Streaming services are available to iPhone, iPad, and Android, as well as Chromecast and AppleTV. FitFusion subscriptions also include access to FitFusion’s Google Play and iOS apps.
6 FITNESS TIPS FROM NUTRITIONIST ADITA LANG
1. Water is everything, if you want your body fat to “get out and stay out”, you must hydrate! Think of it this way, drink a base of 8 glasses of water per day and add in two more for every alcoholic or caffeinated drink.
2. If the festivities of the holidays added too much to the waste line and you want to get rid of it FAST….up the water, take out the bread, and load up on the veggies. It doesn't have to be forever but it is the quickest way of trimming down.
3. Food is nourishment and nutrients are what keep you lean and energized. Skip the toast and jam for breakfast and power yourself up with a green smoothie of kale, collard greens, pear, and protein.
4. Why is tabata, circuit training, or HITT so successful for weight loss?? Well just the fact that you elevate your heart rate, bring it down, and spike it back up again requires additional calories for every drop and spike. This is ingenious; you get maximum benefits and can cut your workout times in half.
5. Start 2015 the right way, it’s not about dieting, it’s about making lifestyle changes that keep you lean, energized and healthy for a lifetime. Take the emotions out of your food choices and eat for the nutrients that foods give you as opposed to calories – the higher the nutrient levels of your unprocessed food choices the leaner you will be….I promise!
6. On those days that the gym has no appeal, don’t fret; just elevate your heart rate. Make it a point to do short burst of something throughout the day….walking the stairs, pushing the vacuum cleaner, or even doing some gardening can elevate your heart rate and burn some good calories. Your goal, 6 ten minute activities in your day. Combine that with a good workout video and you’re golden! :
How to Enter the Giveaway
Use the Widget below to:
LIKE FitFusion Facebook
Follow FitFusion Twitter
Like Posh Beauty Blog on Facebook
Follow Me on Twitter
For additional daily entries (not mandatory):
Tweet about the giveaway
Giveaway starts Wednesday January 21, 2015 and ends at 12:01 a.m. on January 29, 2015. Winner will be chosen on January 29 and will be notified via email.
Rules & Regulations
3 Winners will receive ( 1) 3-month subscription to FitFusion. No purchase necessary. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Winners will be selected at random using a random selection tool. All decisions are final. All entries received after the giveaway closing date and time will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered. Taxes and shipping & handling charges on giveaway items are solely the responsibility of the winner. Posh Beauty Blog or PoshBeautyBlog.com are not liable for late or misdirected entries, entry errors, or transmission problems. We reserve the right to terminate the giveaway in the event of technical problems, or to correct typographical or technical errors, or to amend these rules. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the website owners and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with a giveaway. Non-winning entries from one giveaway are not carried forward to future giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winner will be notified on January 29, 2015 by 12:00 pm PST, and will have 48 hours to reply and accept the prize(s). Should they not reply, new winners will be notified. The giveaway is open to US residents only and the winner must live in one of the 50 United States.
*Adita Lang is a holistic health expert with over 29 years of experience in restorative and corrective fitness, adult and child nutrition and holistic nutrition. Adita Lang will be providing users with recipes and healthy living tips to complement the fitness videos already available on the site.
Disclosure: Sponsored by FitFusion