Sara Haley, certified (ACE, AFAA, & AFPA Pre & Postnatal Exercise Specialist) international fitness expert has a variety of DVDs perfect for gift giving this holiday season. Posh Beauty Blog pick: Sweat UNLIMITED program makes a great gift for the fitness junkie! Sweat UNLIMITED includes: 4 different workouts, BONUS stretch routine, Mix & Match option menu:
- Sweat Extreme 5: Trigger, Tone & Tighten: 5 minutes of Sara’s most effective and energizing exercises that wake up, strengthen and challenge your entire body
- Sweat Strength 15: Burn, Baby, Burn: 15 minutes of total body sculpting that keeps your heart rate up and your muscles burning
- Sweat Cardio 30: Pop, Rock & Drop: 30 minutes of fat-burning cardio drills consisting of moves inspired by the dance club, rock ‘n roll and break dancing (plus a warm up and cool down)
- Sweat Box 45: Punch, Kick & Core: 45 minutes of Tabata-inspired intervals that alternate between boxing drills and core exercises to give you a metabolic burn and core blast
- BONUS: Sweat Stretch 5: Reach, Relax & Rejuvenate: 5 minutes to breathe, stretch and relax as you focus on decreasing muscle soreness
Buy ($24.95, Sarahaley.com)
Wearable tech is all the rage this holiday season. But what good is a fitness band if it expects you to motivate yourself? GOQii (“go-key”) is the first band that comes with its own coach!The GOQii band is the most unique development in wearables: an advanced fitness tracker with a bevy of features including a full-touch display, a vibrating alarm, automatic wireless syncing via Bluetooth and a gorgeous band, to boot.
What makes the GOQii System stand out even more is the device integrates with day-to-day personal relationship with an actual coach who interprets the data, set goals, identify challenges and motivate the users to reach permanent and healthy lifestyle changes. In real time.
Price: $50 USD per month, which includes personal (and constant) mentoring from coaches (Goqii.com)
KOREBALL Kettlebell Workout System
KOREBALL™, the only collapsible, weight adjustable, portable, kettlebell workout system. It’s easy to pack, carry in a backpack, or stow away, and the best part is it is weight adjustable. Plus users can pull up a free video on their smart phone or tablet. An entire family can workout daily using KOREBALL for a full-body workout, making it a great holiday gift! The innovative and patented, state-of-the-art design of the KOREBALL is a hybrid of traditional kettlebell and medicine ball training equipment. KOREBALL’s water or sand filled, leak proof, bladders are weight adjustable, while smooth comfort dual handles are easy to use. KOREBALL offers a full-body cardiovascular workout that helps burn fat, build lean muscles and tone the body, while also improving flexibility ($55.99, Koreball.com).
Press samples were provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review.
What are your favorite fitness gifts to give or receive? Leave your comments below!