Love and commitment after a while graduate to a deeper commitment level! It is here that people either get engaged or married. And no wedding is complete without a wedding ring. It adds the required gravitas and grandeur to the whole occasion. Today, golden solitaire rings have gained prominence for their durability and easy accessibility. Also, there are service providers that provide different variants in a gold ring, such as rose gold and white gold ring.
Different types of the diamond solitaire ring in gold
The gold solitaire ring usually come with a single diamond setting. The golden rings that have wide stones comprise of a center diamond encompassed with other miniature diamonds. Only an ace service provider will be able to explain to you these settings. Yet another prominent variant includes the side-stone solitaire rings that come in a three-stone ring setting. It has a single diamond at the middle, flanked by two stones on the side.
Additionally, there are also the pave rings that get studded with tiny diamonds on the band. There are also the little metal prongs that appear like small metal droplets. Based on the design, this ring is apt for a pave-set diamond. Else it could also showcase a single large stone.
Diamond rings in gold and their settings
When you are opting in for a golden solitaire ring with diamonds, you need to be aware of the multiple parameters. Some of the best settings are as follows:
· Prong setting – It can hold a diamond that has metal projections. Generally, the count varies from four to six. You can also customize settings that have increased prongs.
· Invisible settings – It can effectively contain the diamond inside a metal structure that gets placed beneath the diamond stone. You can’t see it from atop the ring.
· Bezel settings – It is one of the most popular settings you need to know. Here the diamond stone gets encompassed with a metal band. You customize it as per your choice. The metal band can surround the stone either wholly or partially. The setting in which only a fraction of the stone's outer edge gets held inside the metal band is called the partial bezel setting.
· Tension settings – It is one of the familiar and conventional settings in gold solitaire rings. Here the diamond gets placed at the middle of two ends. The diamond gets a place in such a position by applying pressure. The pressure is not applied by making use of bezels or prongs but through some other kind of mounting device.
· Channel settings – Going by its name, this setting effectively holds a diamond inside channel that gets made in the golden ring band. You can decide on the number of diamonds you want and also the size. It’s a blend of both tradition and new age design.
These are some of the famous gold solitaire ring settings that you should know about before you decide to place an order. Today, you have the best online jewelry store where you can have access to diamond rings in a gold band with all these settings. Choose the one that you find most attractive and within your budget.