Every girl loves to wear western dresses because they are easy to wear and comfortable at the same time. Still, some of you choose to wear ethnic outfits for several occasions such as weddings or festivals. The traditional jewelleries are reserved for wearing them with the traditional outfits only. It gives you a rich as well as magnificent look. Many of us have a huge collection of jewellery. So, break the ice and collaborate these traditional jewelleries with the western outfit and flaunt your roots. Pairing them both can turn out to be a tricky job. Given below are few tips which would guide you how to pair the traditional jewellery with western outfits. All these jewellery can be bought at great discounts using DealVoucherz.
1. Kundan jewellery: Kundan jewellery looks amazing with bridal dresses. But is looks equally stunning when worn with western dresses. You can flaunt your Kundan jewellery with an off-shoulder dress. You can even pair up a Kundan layered necklace with a collared shirt and a skirt. It depicts royalty and at the same time gives a classy and gorgeous look. It gives an elegant combination when you wear it with a long gown or a frill frock.
2. Use the mang-tika as headgears: How about pairing up your mang-tika with your western outfits. They can act as the perfect headgear and you can easily wear them with any of the outfit to give it a classy look.
3. Bangles: Now accessorise your plain western dresses with bangles and create a stunning look.
4. Waist belt: Women tend to wear the waist belt only with saree or lehenga. But give it a little twist by teaming it up with your denim and dresses. Compliment your single colour dresses by accessorising it with the waist belt. It creates a both traditional as well as western style.
5. Earring fusion: Earrings are something which the girls love the most and their jewellery box is always filled up with lots of earrings and jhumkas. Jhumkas are only worn when you are attending any wedding party or any festival. Otherwise, they just get locked up in the jewellery box. Team up your jhumkas with your dresses or jumpsuits and get the ravishing Indo-western look. You can also wear them with a pencil skirt.
6. Crystal ring: the perfect way to show your manicured fingers. It is an artistic way which helps you to top off your evening style. This versatile style goes with any outfit whether it is an evening party or just a casual meeting with your friends.
7. Ear cuff: The latest fashion number goes well with your western outfits. You can easily flaunt it with your dress or jeans-top combo.
8. Anklets with jeans: Anklets which are worn mostly with traditional outfits can be beautifully paired with your ankle length jeans or shorts.
9. Traditional chokers: This jewellery has become a fashion statement over the time. You can pair it with your western attire.
10. Nose pin: Now trick your look with a wide range of nose pin. Add a pinch of beauty with the nose pin in your western outfit. Flaunt it with your saree gown.
11. Silver jewellery: You might be having a lot of silver jewellery in your jewellery box. Try to layer it up with a stack of silver necklaces to get the boho look. Wear them with a cute skater dress or simply try a summer blazer.
12. The mix and match strategy: Whenever you are wearing a bright outfit, try to pair it up by contrasting it with metal jewellery.
There are major ways to style your western outfits with traditional jewellery. They are as follows:
The white wonder: The white crochet dress when paired up with earrings and polka necklaces, give the perfect traditional touch to your western outfit.
The black beauty: Kundan necklaces and oxidised earrings go well with the black maxi dresses. You can also pair it up with a V-neck gown. Add an electric look by wearing meenakari earrings and give the traditional look to your western outfit.
Rustic route: Add a pinch of the traditional look by wearing bangles along with classic white shirt and jeans.
Always remember less is more beautiful. Whatever you wear, wear it with elegance. Confidence is what matters a lot. To add more essence to your western outfit, mix and match the traditional jewellery to the ultimate perfect fashion look.